I WANT TO RUN OUT AND DO THAT!

Yesterday, I received this email from Erin:

"You know it’s going to be a long day when you throw up in the parking lot when you get to work. Aahhh! I sure hope that it gets a little bit better as the day progresses. Oh well. The woes of pregnancy!"

Her story reminded me of a story Carrie told me about a year or so ago. She called me one day, while in the early stages of her pregnancy with Jack. This is a paraphrased version of her story:

"Dude, this baby hates me. I'm so sick all the time! The other day, I had to pull over on the side of the road and spew my cookies. I couldn't even make it to school!"

Yeah, I'm not sure they realize what a fabulous walking testimonial the two of them are on the "joys" of pregnancy. It makes a single girl want to run out and get pregnant immediately ... NOT!

Comments

Anonymous said…
LMAO! Come on Meg you would be a great mom! ~Shanny
Anonymous said…
She's right, you'd be a great mom! And remember we all don't have such horror stories...don't want to brag, but it was smooth sailing both times for me. Yet another reason why we're not pressing our luck for #3!!

Popular Posts