HAVING ONE OF THOSE DAYS

Have you ever had one of those days where you have had this amazingly, strong desire to shake someone until their eyes fell out of their head and rolled through a mud puddle?

Okay, maybe it's just me.

I have so little tolerance for adults that do really stupid things, and today, I've had to deal with adults that have done stupid things.

I know I should practice patience ... people like this are just like giant versions of a three-year old. But seriously, I've had a great deal of experience with three year olds. I feel fairly certain three year olds could manage themselves and their journey through life much better than stupid adults.

I think I will sit on my hands to keep myself from grabbing the next stupid person's neck, who happens along my path ...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Trying having a room full of special ed. kids that try your patience and then deal with the dumb adults who should know better. God love the people who created alcohol!!!!!

~2-E
Megan said…
You are too funny! A bottle and a straw for you tonight, Ms. T? =)
Anonymous said…
Sounds like an evening for decaf with a shot of Bailey's! Good stuff ladies!!!

Popular Posts