LOSING MY MIND

I'm relatively sure that I'm losing my mind ... really! It's been so insanely busy in my life, that I've now taken to forgetting large portions of "stuff" that need to be done both here at school as well as at home.

Today, it got so bad, that I was forced to write a TO DO list on the white board.

"What are you doing, Miss Murray?"


"Writing a TO DO list on the board."

"Why? You've never done that before."

"Because my brain has never been so boggled before."



"Huh ..."

Yeah, huh, is exactly right. And if it's not enough that I can't keep this week straight ... the last week of the academic year, I keep getting email messages about meetings that are planned for NEXT academic year!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

People! Please! I barely remembered to brush my teeth this morning. I do not have the capability to log NEXT YEAR'S activities in my already jumbled head. It will not work. There will be a hardware crash, and it will end with me wearing some sort of undergarment on my head, I guarantee it!


Comments

Popular Posts