QUESTIONS YOU JUST NEVER WANT TO ASK

All I've got to say is thank goodness for those morning shows! They keep me awake and alert while I drive to Lexington. If not for them, I'm certain I would have piled Little Red against a tree long before now.

One particular station does a love and sex segment that often times can be pretty racy, but is always funny. The other day, they read off a list of 5 questions that girls should NEVER ask a guy they've only dated a few times. They were as follows:
  1. Where do we stand?
  2. Do you ever think about your ex?
  3. Do you want to have kids?
  4. Am I fat?
  5. Does your mom like me?
Now, here's what I don't get. Do girls actually ask these questions after just a few dates? I don't know, because I can't seem to get past "Hello."

This brings me to another point, I think there is some slimy, green booger than hides in my nose. It never shows its ugly face until the "trigger" is uttered out loud. That trigger? When I'm standing in front of a man, an eligible-ish man, and I say, "Hello."

That is the only thing I can think of that makes them turn, running from me ...

Maybe I stink and my friends and family have just never told me ... it's a possibility, I suppose.

So, anyway, I'm just wondering, what the heck is wrong with the girl that decides to ask these questions after finally nabbing the elusive male???

I have a better chance of bagging a gazelle, I think ...




Comments

Popular Posts