LOVE NOTES FROM FOURTH GRADERS

In honor of the last day of school, here are three notes I received today. You just have to love fourth grade love notes! By the way, I left the spelling as is, because, honestly, it's just too cute.

Dear Miss Murray,
I will miss you a whole lot, and I will come and see you and hug you when i do see you. I got knew sandals yesterday. Did you seem them?
Love M.



The day I live you is the day that I will be sad. I will miss you no mater what. You are the best teacher ever. You are beater than Mr. T. This is the fact. You are the best sicience teacher too. Miss Murray, I don't want to move out of your room. Pleasse don't make me move from your room.
PS Your the best!
Yes, we did go over the difference between your and you're ... apparently it didn't stick with this one!


Dear Miss Murray,
Thank you for being my teacher for so long! I wish I didn't have to go. I learned some stuff I didn't know. But in fifth grade I'll learne some new things I don't know.
Love T.
It's always good when you can learn stuff you didn't know!
And so ends another year of teaching ... can it be that I've been at this for six years? Seems like just yesterday ... time flies when you're having fun!

Comments

Elly Gilbert said…
I've always known you were *beater* than Mr. T. I am glad your students recognize it, too. Oh, and I hope that her sandals were cute!

Popular Posts