PUTTING A RAZOR TO MY HEAD

Kentucky goes pretty much from winter to HOT and HUMID. There doesn't seem to be much in between in the weather department. My head doesn't do well with HOT and HUMID. In fact, as soon as the humidity moves in, my usually flat hair, gets all crazy, frizzy and lays on my head like a limp helmet. It's not a good look.

So, yesterday, I asked my stylist, Susan, if she could use a razor to cut my hair. I wanted depth and texture and lots of movement. If it's going to hang on my head like a limp helmet, it might as well do it with texture, right?!


Other than the back, near my neck, where, due to the type of cut I have, she had to do more precision cutting with a pair of scissors, she cut the rest of my hair with a razor.

I LOVE it! This morning, I just blew it dry with my fingers and the hair dryer (minus the stuff in the back, which I used a round brush on), and left. I didn't fight the crazy, frizzy wave stuff. I just let it do it's own thing ...


I think it turned out pretty good, considering!




Comments

Anonymous said…
Cute!

Mom
Anonymous said…
Looks great! And anything that's easy and rather humidity proof is a winner with me!

~Denise
Anonymous said…
It looks awesome!!
NeeCee
A Davis said…
love it!!
Megan said…
Thanks guys. I just had a horrifying realization though ... I'm praying that the top view I took was just a weird view and that's why I am seeing scalp. Otherwise, I might need to look into Rogaine!!!!

Popular Posts