HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DENISE

My dear friend, Denise, celebrated her birthday on Thursday. Now, I was ahead of the game this year (and really, really behind for last year), and brought her birthday present up in October when I was home. However, I never called or emailed her birthday wishes on her special day.

It's not that I forgot, but I spent my night ... the part I would use to do things like, oh, I don't know, make personal calls and conduct personal grooming and push the vacuum around ... I spent that part at school, at an after-school, and into the evening activity, and besides the fact that it was a fantastic form of birth control for me, it was an evening that addled my brain.

So, I forgot.

I love you, though, Denise, and it was only temporary insanity!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I had a great day. I am enjoying your gift so much...thanks again!

Love ya,
~Denise

Popular Posts