NOT A BUTTON WAS LOST IN THIS EPISODE OF "DRESS THE TEACHER"

I have a very cute, very chic jacket that I bought at Goodwill, of all places. It's a LIMITED jacket, and I think I paid like $3.00 for it. It was an incredibly good buy, if I do say so myself, and typically, I do!

There was only one problem with the jacket at the time. I couldn't button it. The Girls, my hips, and that Junk in my Trunk sort of impeded the buttoning process.

As memory serves, this jacket was purchased last winter, while home for the holidays, and I believe my attitude was, "well, I'll just wear it with a turtle neck sweater anyway ... so no big deal if it doesn't button."

Fast-forward to this morning, when, for whatever reason, I thought, just for kicks and giggles, I'd button the thing. Wonder of wonders, it buttons!

Apparently, the Girls have gotten smaller and so have the hips. We won't talk about the Junk in my Trunk.

How excited am I? Ummmm .... VERY, thank you very much. Fun, funky hair and smaller Girls. That, ladies and gentlemen, makes for a fantastic Thursday. Now, if I could just find someone else to do my grocery shopping for me, life would be down-right brilliant!



Comments

Popular Posts