FOOD THIEF STRIKES AGAIN

The food thief that resides in my fourth grade room has struck again.

This time, the child snuck back into my room while I was down at the bus dock (where this child was SUPPOSE TO BE, by the way), LICKED off all the M & Ms (and some chocolate frosting too) off of a cupcake another student gave me, and then left me with the rest of the cupcake, lick marks and all.

Seriously, what is wrong with this world? For cripes sake, why not just take the whole stupid cupcake!?!?

Comments

Anonymous said…
you could set a trap with some EXLAX , that way you would know for sure who the thief is.
Anonymous said…
YUCK! I vote for the EXLAX too!
~Denise
Micah said…
I'm shaking my head and muttering, "Kids..."

And, once again, I'm seeing your haircut post a few days late, but you look Fan. Tas. Tic.
Anonymous said…
I say......Catch her in the act by setting a trap and then make her pay dearly. I can come up with some GREAT consequences if ya need any!!!!! And I agree...the hair is very cute!!!!!!

~2-E
Organic Meatbag said…
Oh those crafty kids... it they're not eating boogers, they are licking the frosting off of everybody else's cupcakes... and these days, they text "LOL" to all of their little friends... I remember the days when LOL meant "Lay Off Larry"...

Popular Posts