HOW DO I GET RID OF THAT?

I stepped on the scale this morning. According to it, I've lost anywhere from 1 to 2 lbs., depending on how the wind currents were in the bathroom ... stupid scale! I'm hoping that it's closer to 2 lbs., because that would mean that I am only 5 lbs., away from hitting my first real weight loss goal. It's a huge milestone, and it will mark 35 lbs., lost ... or at least I think. I stopped weighing myself at a particularly high and hideous number.

Anyway, last night at the gym, while I was lumbering away on the treadmill and sweating like a pig and staring at myself in the GIGANTIC mirror in front of me and trying not to hate myself because the thing was obviously warped in spots, I noticed that while my waist seems to be getting smaller, my thighs and hips seem to be getting larger.

What!?

There seemed to be MORE cellulite showing through my exercise pants. Again, WHAT!?

Is the fat falling from my belly and landing in my thighs and hips? I don't get this!

It's a family curse, my thighs and my hips are ... I can thank my sturdy peasant stock for them. My BFF, Thomas, says I've got curves in all the right places, but seriously, I wouldn't mind if those curves didn't jostle and jiggle quite as much as they did last night when I was running ... or whatever that was I was doing on the treadmill that caused sweat to roll down my back and make it look like I'd wet myself! Seriously, the gym is NOT the place to look your best. I'm not really sure how these gym prima donas do it.

Anyway, I need to figure out a way to get rid of it ... the fat hips and thighs, I mean. My pants are falling off, only to stop at my hips ... or, on a good day, my thighs! I could fit another person into the waist of my pants. This is not a good look, I'm just sayin' ....

AHHHH ... these thighs and hips are the bane of my existence, and that's saying a lot because that honor used to go to THE GIRLS! I guess my Girls and I are getting along a lot better these days ...

Comments

Popular Posts