RANDOM OBSERVATIONS ON THIS HUMP DAY

  1. I introduced myself to someone the other day and did what I always do ... acted like myself! Three people I know (okay, two of them were Carrie and Erin ... I'm calling you out, girls!) were like, "Vintage Megan! Total vintage Megan!" But wait, isn't that what I'm suppose to do? Be myself. Now the question becomes is vintage Megan scary ... sort of like Scary Spice? This I am not sure of ... jury may still be out on that one! But I'm guaranteeing that Carrie and Erin have thoughts on that ... G.U.A.R.A.N.T.E.E. IT.
  2. There is no one standing in my way EXCEPT ME ... enough said!
  3. If something is meant to be, it's going to be perfect (well, as perfect as an imperfect world can be), and so therefore, there's no need for me to worry about it, fuss about it, or try to analyze it. Just go for the ride, but remember to buckle up!
  4. I no longer care what other people think. Seriously! What a waste of the few brain cells I have left.
  5. The birds around here are singing spring songs.
  6. Skunks are being hit left and right.
  7. Add item 5 with item 6 and you get = Spring has gotta be JUST around the corner.
  8. I might need EMT attention during the Derby mini-marathon ... I'm just sayin' ...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love it all! I'm so glad that you were totally you. LOVE IT!

Erin

Popular Posts