HIGHLY QUALIFIED

My bathroom sink is still clogged, and I suppose it's time to call the maintenance man since the Liquid Plumber is currently sitting in my sink, going no where.

See, the thing is, I saw my maintenance man tonight. He lives in my neighborhood. I saw him working on his car, which, when you see this car, you understand the urgent need to work on it. It's a disaster. But any way, there he is ... has the hood up and his engine on. The car is running like a champ, and there is my maintenance man, cigarette hanging out of his mouth, smoke curling up from what I can only assume was a recently long drag ... and he's leaning into the engine block to inspect something, just inches away from what I can only imagine is something extremely flammable ... you know, like an oil pan or fuel lines or some such silliness ...

Well, I think you can see why I'm using him as my very last resort, can't you?

Comments

Popular Posts