ON BEING ANNOYED AND FRIDAYS

I've been annoyed this week. Every thing and anything has set me off. The least little thing ... for instance, like the elderly lady that gaped at me, whilst I put six red bell peppers in my grocery cart yesterday. I'm sorry, but they were $0.71 a piece, and that's practically unheard of around here! I'm striking while the iron is hot is all I'm saying.

I really had to fight the urge to look at her and say, "What are ya lookin' at? I'll be more regular than you will, you nosey bag!"

Yeah, it's pretty bad. I can unequivocally say it's not tied to PMS. Although, reverse PMS may be playing a hand in my mood. Still, as I stepped on the scale and watch the needle go back up this morning, I realized that I've fallen off the carb over loaders anonymous wagon, and that the weight is creeping back up. That madness has got to stop NOW!

Carbs do bad things to my body ...
  1. Weight gain
  2. Brain cell death
  3. and, apparently, nasty mood swings.

So, today, I'm officially back on the carb over loaders reformation wagon. It just has to happen ... period ... end of story ... or, I will end up killing some innocent nosey old lady in the produce department of Kroger.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nothing a small refreshing ROAD TRIP could not fix. New sights, new sounds, and fresh air...(Bonus:GAS IS STILL CHEAP!!)

NeeCee

Popular Posts