WASHING MY HANDS OF THE WHOLE AFFAIR

Carrie told me that her mom always says, "You've gotta kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince."

She's probably right, but, well, here's the deal ... I'm sick of dealing with frogs, and at the age of 37, there are a heck of a lot more frogs in the pond than there are princes.

So, I'm over it. I'm declaring a freeze on actively looking for Mr. Right because, as I see him, he does not exist. Instead, I am now looking for a few great, single friends that will be willing to be spontaneous and head to the hills with me when I get the itch to head to the hills ... or mountains or house boat or whatever it is I'm itching to do.

I'm kissing the frogs, warts and all, good-bye and good riddance!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'll go anytime you want!!! The houseboat sounds like fun!

Christy

Popular Posts