MOCK ICE CREAM SUNDAES

I'm a horrible sweet tooth that tends to gnosh on said sweets when my mood is less than pleasant ... or when I'm bored ... or when I'm stressed ... or sad ... or just breathing ...

The other day, I was craving an ice cream sundae ... knew I needed it in order to survive ... my very existence depended on it.

Since I'm trying to be more disciplined with my spending habits, running out to buy one wasn't an option for me, and honestly, my body didn't need it. Then I had an idea!

I had, in my possession, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and nuts (the good kind you bake with ... not from the can). What I needed was the ice cream part ... then it hit me. Apples!

So, without further ado, MOCK ICE CREAM SUNDAES

One apple of your choosing. Cut it up into chunks and put into a bowl.
Squeeze some chocolate syrup on the apples.
Sprinkle your favorite nuts (I've tried cashews, walnuts and now almonds ... walnuts and almonds are my favorite so far).
Top with whip cream (from can ... no polysaturated fats!).

Comments

Denise said…
Interesting...were they good?
Megan said…
SOOOOOOOO yummy!!!

Popular Posts