TOILET SNIFFER AND OTHER DISGUSTING THINGS

My kitten ... sweet, precious, innocent little furry ball of energy and love ... my little kitten Emmy, loves nothing better than to sit next to the toilet with her nose pressed up against the crack where the toilet seat and the actual toilet meet and ... are you ready for this??? She loves to sit there and sniff away, while you sit there and do your thing.

I know! Right? SICK! DISGUSTING! I haven't a clue why she does this, and the only reason I am mentioning it now is to ...
  1. Warn anyone that might be visiting me about this possible assault on your privacy, and
  2. To solidify the long-held belief that we Murray's do not know how to own NORMAL animals!

In other disgusting news, I think I'm going to lose my left big toe nail ... a causality of my mini-marathoning last weekend. After much research, I have been assuaged and assured that it will grow back. However, in the meantime, summer sandal season will be less that attractive this year. As an added bonus, currently, I'm in serious pain! Yes, pain! My big toe throbs constantly. Well, isn't this nice!?

This getting into good health and fitness is tough work and certainly not for the faint of heart. Because just know this, when that thing finally does fall off, I've planned to throw up and pass out, not necessarily in that order!

Comments

Denise said…
Thanks for the warning!

Popular Posts