CELL PHONES, CHRISTMAS LIGHTS, AND BABIES

I got a new cell phone ... it came via FEDEX yesterday. I've had more fun playing with that thing! You wouldn't believe it. I entertained the girl at the Cingular call center while she attempted to set up my voice mail for me.

She kept giggling and then saying, "I hear it ringing."

To which I would reply, "Yep, I'm playing with something."

This would make her giggle even more.

It's a camera phone, and you wouldn't believe the ridiculous things I find to photograph. Just stupid crap, you know?


My neighbor has his bushes strung with Christmas lights ... AND LIT. Last time I checked the calendar, it was November 10th. Is it too much to ask for us to do one holiday at a time? I love Christmas like the next person ... my place will look like someone puked Christmas all over it before I'm done, but come on now! Really! Christmas lights already?


I talked to my good friend, Carrie, last night. Carrie's incubating a little person inside of her, and, according to her, she's ready to see his or her little face. She's done with the whole pregnancy thing. We spent a good deal of time talking about all the crazy things that happen to your body (not to mention the crazy things the doctors do to your body), and that conversation has pretty much solidified my ABSOLUTE fear of child birth and made me grateful that my eggs are dying by the second. I can't wait to meet THE LITTLE FISH when I'm home for Christmas, but, Carrie, I will live vicariously through your delivery stories, okay?

Comments

Megan said…
or scare me poopless!!!!!

Popular Posts