THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR

1. My family ... here in Kentucky, together, ready to celebrate Thanksgiving!!!!

2. A job ... again ...

3. A brand new place to live in a brand new state ... I'd been chomping at the proverbial bit to find a new spot on Earth -- a change of pace. Who knew it would be in Kentucky?

4. A great group of colleagues.

5. 50 degree weather for Thanksgiving ... AND SUN!!!!

6. My dog ... just wished she were down here with me.

7. COFFEE ... the elixer of life!

8. My huge support group back in Michigan. You know who you are! I love you all very much and miss you dearly!!!!

9. The web of friends that are scattered, literally, from one end of the states to the other. Hugs to all of you, too!

10. Freedom!!

Many warm Thanksgiving wishes to all of you! May you see the bounty of God's blessings ...

Comments

Popular Posts