FA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Our day custodian was in my room fixing a chair during my planning time today. I had a classical cd playing (I used A LOT of music in my teaching), and "The Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies" from the great NUTCRACKER was merrily lilting around the room.

"I like your selection of music," Scott said to me.

"Thanks!"

"Hey, did you know that 94.5 has started playing their 24 hour-7 day a week Christmas music programming?"

Oh the monster Scott has unleashed by informing me of this one little detail!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds cool! Glad you found a station there that is like 105.7; It is fun listening. My mom is listening all the time already and has the CDs out too. Me, I'm happy with flipping the station to it once in a while...come early/mid December, it will be on all the time for me too.

Have you ever listened to The 5 Browns? It would be really cool for the classroom too. I got one of their CDs for my birthday.

Popular Posts