RANDOM THOUGHT SUNDAY

RT #1 ... French's Original Fried Onions don't like me. They didn't like me last night, and they REALLY don't like me today.

RT#2 ... Went to another church today. It was okay. The music was very 80s Maranatha-like, and the sermon was okay. Still missing Westwinds ...

RT#3 ... I have two Christmas gifts! Finally! I'm feeling a teeny, tiny bit ahead of the game. Forget the fact that my sister is done and my mother is very close to being done ... I'm a teeny, tiny bit ahead ... I will take that.

RT#4 ... FOUR MORE DAYS UNTIL THANKSGIVING!!!

RT#5 ... Some unknown entity left a little gray, dead creature on my parking spot. I almost stepped on it unloading groceries yesterday. I wish that same entity would come and get rid of it. Otherwise, I might have to put my dad to the case when he arrives on Tuesday!

RT#6 ... Thoughts on pomegranates? I'm going to try one in a little bit. They say it's good for me. We shall see. I'm going to make "they" pay the $1.25 I paid for it if it tastes like crap!

Comments

Popular Posts