PLEASE PASS THE BEN-GAY

I've sprained my chest.

Before you start mocking, you need to know that it takes a lot of work to be me. Really! The talent that exudes from these pores is just exhausting.

So, I'm sitting here wondering how one helps to heal a sprained chest.

See, I was flipping spastically in staff meeting yesterday, imitating a spastic student, and since then, the right portion of my chest has ached. Mere deduction leads me to believe I've sprained it.

It's that ... or I'm getting pneumonia.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I know better than operate windows when they are frozen!
Anonymous said…
did you get it fixed?
Megan said…
NOt yet ... I'm going to call a guy (that our secretary suggested) today during my special. :) I really did it up right, though. You can hear the stuff rattling around in there whenever I open or close the door. Good times.
Anonymous said…
have got something covering the open window keeping the weather out?
Megan said…
The window is up ... never went down. We can be thankful for small miracles. :)

Popular Posts