THE PLACES WE WILL GO

I'm having an absolute blast this weekend with my family ... we've been having a lot of fun. I will definitely hate to see my parents leave.

Yesterday, we travelled to Shelbyville and went antiquing. It was a very prosperous trip with both Ann and I leaving with items for our respective homes. I purchased a book shelf, with tilted shelves for both serving trays and my numerous cookbooks. Isn't it cool?



Today, we ventured to another antique show in Harrodsburg and then on to the Shaker Village in Pleasant Hill. That was a very interesting place! A must see, for certain!

The weather was INCREDIBLE! We've had 60 degree days since Thanksgiving Day, and they are calling for more to begin this next week! You couldn't ask for better weather.

I hated to have the evening end, but I didn't want to over-stay my welcome either. I'm settling in for a nice mug of coffee, pjs, a book, and possibly, a movie.

Happy Thanksgiving one and all!

Comments

Popular Posts