SHAME ... RED-FACED SHAME

I must make a public admission.

Tonight, November 13, 2006, at approximately 8:02 p.m., I am listening to Christmas music.

Yes, I'm sure that there is some cosmic payback in the works after my public flogging the other day of my neighbor and his lit bushes ahead of the Christmas schedule.

But folks, I just couldn't hold it back another day! Delilah has been playing some wonderful stuff ... and this weekend, I got on line and plugged into the web streaming hosted by a Michigan station, Star 105.7. They always start their Christmas music early (much to my mother's annoyance).

By the time December 25th comes around, I should be sufficiently sick of HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS, but in the meantime, I will be roasting chestnuts by an open fire in my mind, thank you very much!

Comments

Did you intend to spell "read-faced" incorrectly?
Megan said…
What if I did??? :)

Popular Posts