BUS RUNS, KINDERGARTNERS, AND TORRENTIAL DOWN POURS ... GREAT FUN!

Day two for me ... first day of school for the kindergartners of Frankfort Independent.

Bless their little hearts! Even more bless the hearts of their teachers!

Kindergartners barely know their teachers' name let alone what bus they go on. Add to the mix a torrential down-pour complete with scary lightening and a major traffic jam, and you are talking one heck of a good time had by all!

We got everyone in the vehicle they were suppose to be in/on, even if it meant we ran a little one up and down the rain-soaked "car riders pick-up" sidewalk.

It's 4:33 p.m., and I've gotten nothing done. I guess this means that I am going to pack one heck of a school bag, tromp through the small ponds currently evolving in our parking lot and head home.

My knee hurts ... it's been telling me it was going to rain all day, and I've just not really been interested in listening to it.

Comments

Denise said…
Wow! Quite the day it looks like. Hopefully today will be better:)

Popular Posts