FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

So, the first day of school has come and gone, and I'm up to my eyeballs in piles already! How does this happen!?!?

At any rate, the day went off without a hitch, if you don't count me NOT turning my alarm on last night. Thankfully, I woke up at 5:30 ... a half hour later than I wanted to get up ... and after a quick expletive, to which Emmy raised up off the bed with a look that said, "Listen lady! Are you serious!? I'm trying to sleep here!" ... I was ready to hit the road running!

My number one goal right now is to clean off the piles, figure out what I've got to do for tomorrow, go home and make dinner, and then relax! My throat hurts (the signal that it's the start of a new year ... too much talking), and all I really want to do is sleep!

But yay for a terrific beginning of a new school year and yay for fourth grade!

Comments

Popular Posts