KISSING THAT MAN!

I want to kiss the man or woman that came up with thyroid medicine! S/He is a genius!!!

For the third day in a row, I've slept through the night ... all the way through the night ... not just a little bit, but A.L.L. T.H.E. W.A.Y. T.H.R.O.U.G.H. I.T.

My energy levels are high ... higher than they've been in I couldn't tell you in how long, and I finally feel like I can tackle the world! I was washing my dishes at 5:30 a.m. yesterday! Prior to yesterday, I could barely brush my teeth at that time, let alone do domestic chores.

I was moving furniture around and cleaning ... actual cleaning with a vacuum and dust rag and furniture polish ... yes, THAT kind of cleaning ... last evening at 9:30! A week ago, I could barely get my butt out of a chair to go to the bathroom. Last night, I was cleaning!

What a difference a higher dosage of thyroid medicine makes! I could sing and do pirouettes and ... shoot, I might even be willing to dance naked in the rain, that's how good I feel!

So, yeah, I'd totally kiss the discoverer of that med, I tell you!

Comments

Popular Posts