RUSHING INTO A NEW SEASON

I was out wandering this past weekend ... this weekend that was hotter than the hinges of Hell ... the weekend where, when one stepped outside, one immediately, spontaneously melted. I was out wandering a neighboring town's antique malls. One in particular had a neat nook that I'd spied from the street -- fun retro stuff.

I made my way to it, eagerly, and was, on my way, immediately assaulted with HARVEST INFUSION ... an obnoxious display of everything fall ... reds, golds, oranges, browns, puked up all over the place. Pumpkins and scarecrows and skeletons as far as the eye could see!

And there I was, drowning in my own sweat!

Really? Seriously? Do you think I'm really in the mood to buy your Autumn crap ... crap that's NOT on sale, and is actually over-priced?

Really?

All I really want is a gigantic, barrel-sized tub of Slushie! Be gone with your Autumn wonderland. I've barely assimilated to summer!

Comments

Mom said…
And we have halloween candy at Kmart. enough said
Denise said…
We spotted Halloween clothes when we were getting some school stuff in Target the other day...yes, it's just wrong!

Popular Posts