THE KING OF RANDOM QUOTES

I've been accused of uttering out loud random thoughts that tend to ramble around in my head.

Well, I've now met my match, dear family.

He is in my fourth grade class, and at, generally inappropriate times through out the day, he hits me with randomness. He's like a drive-by randomer.

Today, while practicing his cursive letters in a small group with me, he looks up and says:

"When I got up this morning, I was all snotty. I had to use one whole tissue to get all that stuff out."

Please God, please tell me that I didn't torture my 4th grade teacher, Miss Van Kampen in this way? Please?

If so, the woman deserves a gold medal ... I'm just sayin' ...

Comments

Mom said…
Miss VanKampen(alias Mrs Barsuhn) never let on to me if you did - but somehow I have to believe you probably were a "Miss Random" sayer

Popular Posts