BULL'S EYE!

So Erin made the mistake of coming in to my room today and telling me that she has started lactating ... my translation? Her "boobs have started leaking!"

Besides the fact that no single girl should be told such things if she is any where near the idea of procreation ... meaning if I were, say, here, in continent of North America, and procreation was, say, orbiting around the moon! No one really wants to know that you suddenly and spontaneously spring leaks the closer you get to your due date.

However, beyond the TOO MUCH INFORMATION factor, this is just fodder for me, as a supportive friend, to run a muck, and Lord knows, I love to run a muck!

So, when I mentioned to Erin that when she stands in her doorway, and I walk down the hallway, all I can see is two breasts and a belly sticking out past the lockers and she threatened to "squirt" me with one of her wayward milking units, I took that as a challenge.

I hope she won't be the least bit surprised or offended, if, one day, I come to school covered in bull's eyes. I mean, she might as well get some target practice in now! She's only got about a month and a half left to hone those skills.


Comments

Anonymous said…
I shot Tom in the back of the head once...not intentionally of course. The girls just had other ideas,
Elly Gilbert said…
When this happened to me, I called my mom hysterical. Dad answered and wanted to know what was wrong. I told him he wouldn't understand and he challenged me...so I told him. He promptly handed the phone off to Mom without another word...

Popular Posts