DESIGNING ON A DIME



Sitting in my bathroom one morning (I'll spare you any more details regarding sitting in my bathroom), and it occurred to me that the plain, cream shower curtain I have currently was making the room drab and boring. I needed some punch in there, and so the search began for a shower curtain that would provide me a certain amount of punch.

I want the shower curtain I've pictured above!! I found it at Kohl's, and it was love at first sight. I'm so serious! I had it in my hand, ready to toss it into my cart, when a little voice whispered ever so softly, "Better check out the price."

Good thing I did, because I could very well have had a poor spell at the cash register. The shower curtain is $59.99!!! Ummmm .... I'm sorry. Is it woven in golden thread? Cuz that's the only reason I could think for the INSANELY, RIDICULOUS price!

According to the website, it's on sale for $35.99. Hmmm ... I might have to make a sojourn out to Kohl's with my extra coupon.

I'm also madly in love with the bath rug and other bath accessories ... doesn't it just scream me!?!?!?!?

Comments

Elly Gilbert said…
That is tooooo cute. I love it. I picked one out at Kohl's a while back and thought, hey, how much could it be, it's a shower curtain, right? $74.99. Needless to say, I did not buy it. I would expect a little leprechaun to hop out and clean my shower at that price.
Megan said…
You know, I never thought of that! Perhaps there is such a "self cleaning" service with a shower curtain for that price!?!?!?!?!?
Anonymous said…
Sounds like you better head back this week while it's on sale! It's worth it...especially if you have extra coupons!!!
~Denise
Anonymous said…
OHHHHHHHH!!!!!! It would go great in my bathroom as well......I don't recall seeing it at Kohl's in Michigan but I may have to go out and check it out further. If I find the price is different in Michigan I will let you know.....I too will NOT pay that price to sit in the bathroom and say "Doesn't that look great?"

~2-E

Popular Posts