I FELT THE EARTH MOVE

Today, we, here in Central Kentucky, experienced a little earthquake. Couldn't prove it by me! I was awake, but didn't hear or feel a thing. It was Pre-Coffee time.

Now, this little Earth crust situation might have influenced the following incident, ever so much. Here's how it all went down:

"Eddie* and Cammie* sit next to each other. Cammie is a big kid ... I mean REALLY big. She's bigger than me, and I'm overweight right now. She hauled off with the most powerful sneeze I've heard from another human, which, unfortunately, jet propelled her butt at the same time. Eddie, who didn't realize she'd had both ends going, turned to her with this shocked expression on his face, and said, "HEY! I FELT THAT!! WHEN YOU JUST SNEEZED? I FELT THE EARTH MOVE!"

It was all I could do to keep from rolling right off my stool and puddling into a messy pool of hysterical laughter!



*Names have been changed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOL...I can just picture it!
Anonymous said…
wow, too funny

neecee
Elly Gilbert said…
I had to share that one with my parents. They loved it!

Popular Posts