I DID IT!!!

Okay, I did it! I bought the shower curtain.

I had a coupon ...


It was on sale ...

I had a little extra ...

It looks smashing! I'd show you a photo of it, but it seems I've misplaced my software disc that allows my digital camera to be compatible with my computer. Seriously! What is my problem?

[Don't answer that, Mom.]


Anyway ... to all of my family ... and that would specifically be you, Ann, and you, Mom, I am officially requesting some Christmas presents. Namely, I would like the items pictured above ... the bath rug, the wastebasket, the Kleenex caddy deal, and the shower curtain hooks. You could have me taken care of before July even hits, Ann! Think about it!





Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad you got it! I bet it looks great. Do we have to start thinking about Christmas already?????

~Denise
Megan said…
Yes, Denise. We do ... although not too hard. :)

Popular Posts