YOU DID SAY THERE WOULD BE CAKE, RIGHT?

There was cake!!! We had a shower at school for one of the PREGNANT ONES, and cake was served!!!!

I've never been so excited about cakethan I was today. I mean, jumping up and down excited.

That's never a good sign! It means I'm stressed. I'm a stress eater. You can tell this by looking at my butt ... my thighs ... my hips ... my arms ... pretty much any where on my body. I'd been doing really well, and then WRITING PORTFOLIOS hit, and now I feel like I am eating anything that isn't nailed down. It's sick!

I've consumed more sweet, sugary substances than is healthy for one person, and now I wished there was a way to jump rope it off ... REALLY QUICKLY! Sadly, there's not. I just have to deal with the massive amounts of empty calories I managed to pack on today, and hope that tomorrow will be a better day.

Crossing my fingers ...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Today I ate two full-sized candy bars in a span of three hours. I have a touch of the stress-eats myself.
Megan said…
It's a sickness I can't seem to shake right now!! I need my head examined, I think ...
Elly Gilbert said…
If the cake is good, it can not be considered "empty" calories. Empty calories are those that you don't really enjoy eating.

Maybe my cake philosophy can be linked to my ever expanding middle...

Popular Posts