WARNING: TEACHERS ON THE LOOSE!!!

I just wanted to give everyone fair warning. There will be two teachers on the loose in Kentucky this weekend.

I am sooooo excited, I can hardly stand myself. My friend Carrie, fellow teacher and partner in educational crime, is winging her way to the Bluegrass State as I write this. Really, I'm like a kid at Christmas time ... ready to explode!! I've done nothing but drive everyone that I've come into contact with crazy this week, running my mouth about Carrie's arrival in town. It's my first Michigan friend that I've hosted, with the exception of Amy, who really is a Michigan friend by way of Florida. Plus, poor Amy was in such a state of DOG TIRED, I'm not sure how much Kentucky she (or I, for that matter) absorbed.

I anticipate a HUGE wad of late nights, much wine to be consumed, loads of laughs, many photos of the offspring to view (her's, not mine!), and many, many, many sites to see. Trust me, I've booked the poor girl solid. I can't wait!!!!!

Photos to follow, I'm relatively sure of that ...

Comments

Popular Posts