ONE STEP CLOSER TO DOLLY PARTON

Yesterday, one of my male students noticed, for the first time, that one of my female students was now wearing a training bra. This, of course, caused him to snicker and point and make sure all of his male buddies knew of the training bra. As one would expect, it absolutely mortified my female student. Needless to say, the whole episode ended with me yelling, "ALL GIRLS WEAR THEM. THIS IS NOT BRAND NEW NEWS YOU'RE SPREADING SO JUST COOL IT!"

Amazingly, he did!

Why are bras such a fascination with men? Personally, I've always found them to be an utter inconvenience. That was until this past weekend. I FINALLY got a a professional bra sizing, and let me just tell you, while I am that much closer to matching Dolly Parton's size, at least I can finally say, I am wearing something that fits me. In fact, it actually makes me look smaller, if you can believe that!

Case in point, yesterday, one of my fellow teachers said to me, "I've been meaning to tell you that you look great! You've lost tons of weight and just look fantastic!"

I thanked her, but what I really wanted to say was, "Thanks, but it's actually just a new bra ... that fits!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, it's amazing what a professional can do!!! I was glad when I finally went about a year ago too. As for men's fascination...I don't get it either!
~Denise
Megan said…
Okay, if I married woman can't help me figure out men's fascination with them, then I don't know how to answer that burning question! :)

Popular Posts