THINGS I'M WAAAAY EXCITED ABOUT

A.) The weekend ... gotta love a good weekend, and it's Derby Weekend here in the Commonwealth. What could be better than that? Oh yeah, if we actually had a weekend with decently good weather ... yeah, that would be pretty nice.

B.)
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull --- OH MY GOSH!! HE'S COMING ON MAY 22ND!!!! I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!!!! You don't understand, people. I have had a serious love affair with Indy. I was positive I would marry him and sail off into the sunset swinging on his handy-dandy whip, Indy firmly gripping me to his tight, muscled body. I remember the year the last movie came out ... Summer 1989. I remember this, because that was the summer I entered the "WORLD OF SENIOR LAND." Now, high school graduation seems like it JUST HAPPENED. However, a quick mathematical equation shows that, in fact, it's been 18 years ... to which, somewhere out there, my sister is laughing manically, because she LOVES to remind me that I am that much closer to 40.

C.) The new TEVA sandals I splurged on for the summer. They are FAB, FAB, FAB!!!

D.) SEX AND THE CITY -- THE MOVIE ... May 30th, folks. I smell a GIRLS NIGHT OUT in the wind. This movie will be the PERFECT girls night out event. Who's with me on this one???

E.) Finding out what is wrong with this knee ... the knee I've been limping along on since the Black Cat Chase in October. Okay, yes, I have been putting off the doctor's appointment, mainly because I didn't want him to tell me, "You need to stay off of it," because, quite frankly, I need to LOSE more weight, and I can't do that if I'm not exercising. But the pain is getting to an unbearable point now ... so, I go to see the good doctor on May 9th. Hopefully, he won't have to cut it off ...

F.) Being DONE
, DONE, DONE with writing portfolios. YIPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am right there with you on the Indiana Jones movie.....LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!! and I do hope your knee is better soon.....need to be ready for any kind of fun this summer!!!!

~2-e
Megan said…
Oh my gosh! Indy is just toooooo dreamy for words. I plan to have a moment or two in the movie theatre!!!!

Popular Posts