SQUINTING KNEE CAPS

My knee caps squint. Bet you didn't know knee caps could do that, right?

Well, mine can. Aren't I special?

I found this out yesterday at my first physical therapy appointment. Seems my knee caps move way too much, and, instead of pointing straight ahead like normal knee caps, mine point toward each other, as though they are cross-eyed.

"The good news is," my way cool PT Michael explained to me, "is that we can fix this problem. You just need to exercise your quads."

Well, I'm all about exercising my quads if the end result will be that I have less bulk in the quad muscles than I'm starting out with ... and I'm starting out with A LOT!

Comments

Elly Gilbert said…
Don't you love to hear about problems you never knew you had....
Megan said…
Don't you know it!

Popular Posts