QUEEN OF PHYSICAL THERAPY -- DOES THIS GET ME THE ROYAL TREATMENT?

No surgery!!! YAY!

No tear in the meniscus! Yay!!

Damaged cartilage ... boo - hiss!

Physical therapy ... oh jeez! Again!?

So, it has now become my goal in life to get as many body parts as possible rehabilitated through physical therapy. So far, I've rehabilitated my right ankle and my lower bank. By my count, after my left knee, I'll have at least 10 major joints left to rehabilitate ... I mean, I've got wrists, elbows, shoulders, hips, the other ankle and knee ... oh wait! Does the neck count as a joint?

Why not, right?

When one is crowned as Queen of Physical Therapy, does it entitle them to royal treatment? Because that would be totally cool!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad there's no surgery needed...next time maybe you will have it checked out sooner???? Sorry, but the maternal instincts just ooze out sometimes!

~Denise

Popular Posts