MY INTRODUCTION INTO A GAMBLING ADDICTION

This is either a look of trepidation or of excitement. You be the judge. Either way, this is me during my very first trip to the betting window. Erin thought it was important to document this momentous occasion. This was also before I got my cute new hair cut. Look at the frizz going on! Yikes!


Losers! Not the lovely ladies ... the tickets. I love this photo of Carrie and I, though. We were having blast in our cool new outfits, but the chic on the left (i.e., me ... the chic with the multi-colored/pink short-sleeved number), she needs some major work on those upper arms! Yikes, girlfriend! Also, notice that my prescription sunglasses scream "We're soooo out of date that Clinton and Stacy would both faint dead away!" No matter how hard I try, it seems there's always a small part of me Hopelessly Unhip. You gotta love that about me!

Mucho gracias to the cute pregnant girl for the photos. You rock, Erin!



Comments

Anonymous said…
You both look awesome to me!!!!

~2-E
Anonymous said…
Looks like a great time was had by all!

~Denise

Popular Posts