A HUNTING WE WILL GO

The Great White Hunter, i.e., Erin's hubby Joe, has once again asked me when I will be joining him for an afternoon (or morning, yes, I told him I'd get up at the crack of dawn ... what was I smoking that day!?!?!?) of "fun" and blood and guts and death and mayhem.

My response? You've not given me a formal invitation. I've been waiting, Joe, but nothing! What gives?

So, today, Erin and I had breakfast. Because I was going to the salon to get my hair done afterward, I just slapped a hat on my head. It's a LIFE IS GOOD hat that Christy got me for my birthday. It's A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. It's khaki with a pink heart on it. Don't you know, I LOVE pink.

I said to Erin, "whenever I go hunting with
The Great White Hunter, I am going to wear my camo pants, this hat, and a pink t-shirt. That way, when I beg Joe to get my picture taken with his dead, nasty bird, I'll look all cute and girlie in my pink."

"If you wear a pink t-shirt, Joe will kill you. He'll make you wear a jacket."

Joe's a fun sucker!

Comments

Popular Posts