RANDOM STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS

I'm seriously annoyed by this gas deal. The other day I went on a rampage. I wanted the White House phone number because I was going to call and give President Bush a piece of my mind. Then I noticed chocolate ...

I spent more money than I needed to at the grocery this evening. Please explain to me why my toilet paper must be so expensive. Seriously, the gas prices are causing toilet paper prices to rise? What I wipe my rear with is influenced by gas prices? WHERE IS THE NUMBER TO THE WHITE HOUSE! I SUDDENLY WANT TO GIVE PRESIDENT BUSH A PIECE OF MY MIND AGAIN!!

I'm sitting here sipping Starbucks. This can only mean two things:
1. I'm a very happy girl right now.
2. I will be up waaaay past my bedtime due to caffeine overload.
This might be a good time to try out the new pain meds the doctor gave me. Seems they're supposed to knock a person on their butt. Might need them as downer's after my Starbuck's upper.

I'm super behind on my reading ... I've just realized that half the clutter in my living room is due to the 80-11 different stacks of books in various spots around that space. It's gone beyond cool art pieces, which is what I was trying to pass them off as earlier. It's now into "you've got a sickness here" mode.

I must find something to wear to school tomorrow that doesn't require ironing as I left my iron at school. Yes, at school! I am doing a science experiment with the kids tomorrow, and it requires an iron. It's that, or come to school in my pajamas and iron when I get there ...

I wished I had a school uniform. I am so sick of picking out clothes.

I did my own French pedicure the other day. I've decided that I shouldn't keep MANICURIST/PEDICURIST as a career to fall back on. I can't color in between the lines. The end result was a mess, but because I'd spent a good deal of money on the kit, I decided I'd walk around with the globs of paint all over my toes. Hmmm ... wonder if that's why everyone has been looking at my toes ...

Comments

Popular Posts