FEELING BETTER ABOUT LIFE

Amazing what a good night's sleep and a cute pair of underwear will do for a girl's outlook on life!

I am feeling much better about humanity in general this morning, and I'm blaming it all on my panties!

Christy says whenever she's feeling down, she goes out and buys a pair of cute panties.

I thought I'd try it, since it's got to be better than shoving something sugary and bad for me in my mouth!

I wonder though ... does it count if you buy the panties in packages ... sort of like in bulk?

Comments

Elly Gilbert said…
Being as how you are all artsy and stuff, I can't believe that said panties didn't end up in a photo, immortalized on your blog...
Megan said…
There are certain things, Elly, that shouldn't see the light of day, and my panties (in their larger than life size) are one of them!

Popular Posts