I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!

There's a reason why I don't watch the nightly news.
  1. It depresses me.
  2. It makes me seriously angry.
I fell asleep in front of the TV this afternoon after watching a rerun of Gilmore Girls (LOVE that show ... LOVE witty, acerbic banter). When I woke up, it was "news" time. Despite my better judgment, I thought, "well, maybe there's a sunshiny report to be told."

Nope! No sunshine. No lemon drops and gum balls.

Just gloom and doom and politicians making seriously BONE-HEADED decisions, and one single fourth grade teacher who is now on a complete and total rampage about the rising gas prices and the freakishly ridiculous price for a gallon of milk.

I mean there was a lady who was cooking her own laundry soap to save enough money to feed her kid, for heaven's sake. REALLY PEOPLE!!!!! What the heck!??!?!?

AND YOU ASK ME TO TRY TO EARN A SECOND AND THIRD DEGREE WHEN I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY EGGS?????????????????????????????????????????????

Why oh why didn't I just watch a rerun of ROB and BIG? At least I would have had a reason to laugh at the stupidity.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah and Dad wonders why I don't read the daily newspaper!

Popular Posts