GIVING HIM A 7.675

Okay, so, it's my own fault. If I'd only gone to bed when normal people do, I might have slept through it. Instead, I decided to stay up waaaay past my bedtime and read an incredible book. So, as I said, it's my own darn fault.

It's my own darn fault that I had to be privy to the weird "entertaining" that my male neighbor, three doors down, chose to undertake last night with his newest flavor of the ... whatever she is ... flavor of the month ... year ... week ...

It started out just talking and giggling. Okay, yes, loud talking considering I think they were pretty close together, if you get my meaning. Then came the manical laughter, culminating in raucous whistling from my neighbor with, "Oh yeah, baby!" This, of course, occurred at 1:35 a.m.

I laid in bed for a bit trying to decide if I should yell something equally obnoxious as the "pre-game" show that was occurring just down the way continued or if I should rain on his performance parade by inviting our local law enforcement to the party or if I should just shout out a grade on said pre-game performance. I was close to giving them a 7.675, when they decided to begin regular game play indoors ... thank the Lord in heaven!

Seriously, we all don't want to know what you do in your bedroom. So please, just keep it in the bedroom!




Comments

Popular Posts