UNDERWEAR SHORTAGES

If ever there is an underwear manufacturing strike ... or a natural disaster that ceases the production of underwear, rest assured, I will be okay.

I had a coupon ... two coupons, in fact.

I went to Kohl's today, and I was able to use two coupons to purchase a bra and 3 pairs of underwear ... nice pairs ... pairs I wouldn't normally buy because they don't come in bulk amounts and/or their price tag shows 2-digit numbers, and who pays 2-digit numbers for underwear? Certainly not me!

However, today, I had those blessed coupons. So, I purchased the bra (what I really was desperate for), and those three pairs of underwear (which I wasn't so desperate for).

While I was folding everything up and putting them into my lingerie drawer, such as it is, I realized, that I have enough underwear to clothe the bottom halves of at least three women, with leftovers!

I think it's safe to assume that I can weather any storm, my underwear and I can. I may even be able to save some water by NOT washing underwear for a good long time!


Comments

Popular Posts