RANDOM THOUGHTS FROM A RANDOM BRAIN

I'm fighting the creeping crud. That took all of nine days to occur. At this point in the blog, and really, it doesn't take him very long at all, my father stops reading, shakes his head, and mutters, "she's burning the candle at both ends..."

Well, I'm sure this creeping crud has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I've been getting an average of 5 hours of sleep. I'm sure it also has nothing to do with the fact that I've been sneezed on no less than three times this week.



Well, I've never before had an MRI. Next, Monday, I will no longer be able to say that. That's right. Dr. S has ordered an MRI. I almost cried when he said it. I've been so cavalier about the possibility of surgery up to this point. Now, with the possibility becoming more of a reality, I'm beginning to feel very uneasy ... actually, downright sick to my stomach. Yes, I'm being a sissy ... I'm pretty nervous about the idea of going under the knife ... that apparently is really a scope ... May I point out that this would be a possible downside to being single ... no one to hold my hand when I become an all-out crybaby!

As I sat waiting for the doctor to come into the room, I kept thinking, "Well, my knee has hardly bothered me at all the last few days. It's fine. I should just tell him it's fine."

As though in reply, my knee has been a GIGANTIC pain in my ... well, my knee today! I think it's a sign ... crap!



I came to a realization tonight that someone I had trusted, more than I really should have, lied to me ... BIG TIME!!!! I spent a great deal of time ... no, I can speak plainer than that ... I wasted a butt load of time with my head in my rear because of this person's lies, and when I discovered that all of the entreaties and well-constructed explanations were just a load of crap, I really wanted to get all "vengeful wench bag" on him, but Zen Megan took over. I took a deep breath, smelled the bouquet of daisies I'd plucked in my perfect world, where the butterflies and sunshine are, and I realized, I am a better, stronger person than I was when I had the unfortunate displeasure of slipping in the pile that was his "line" he was slinging. I've gotten better with age ... I know, cuz I've looked at the photos ... the archival time line of my life then, and my life now. I am in a better place both physically and mentally (despite the bum knee), and this idiot is still slinging bull. I have to feel thoroughly sorry for him.

Nope ... no vengeful wench bag tonight. I'm going to just let it all go ... take a big ole' whiff of my daisies, and pretend I didn't act like such a fool where this particular ding-a-ling is concerned ... and enjoy the fact that his life isn't any rosier than it was a few years back.



There apparently is no garbage fairy. That would explain why everyone else's garbage is out, and mine still sits here in the house. Crap! I'm going to be forced to do it myself.







Comments

Elly Gilbert said…
Let's bond Saturday night. I'm up for anything. After 6ish? Dinner? Drinks? Coffee? Dessert? All of the above?
Anonymous said…
I am sorry someone lied to you. You deserve better.

Christy

Popular Posts