WHAT A LOVELY SATURDAY

I had such big plans for my morning. I was going to get up early, run errands, and then hit the 127 Garage Sales with Christy.

Only, I slept in ... late. At the point I did finally get up, I rendered myself brain dead and completely forgot all about yard saling. The only thing on my mind was going to the bank, hitting the farmer's market, running errands around town, and relaxing with a book for a couple of hours.

It's a lovely, beautifully sunny Central Kentucky day, and I've just finished two wonderfully yummy peaches I picked up at market ... golden sunshiny deliciousness in my mouth.

I went for an amazing drive north of town, through winding roads (the only kind of roads around here) that traveled along an awesome creek. The photo opportunities were abounding, and I kicked myself for not bringing my camera.

I've breathed deeply, smiled often, and walked leisurely. I love today!

My getting up late was a thoroughly happy mistake, and I am so glad it occurred. I've been able to enjoy just being in the moment and soaking it all in.

Ahhhh! I love Megan's Perfect World ...


Comments

Anonymous said…
Must have been raining skittles , huh?
Megan said…
Yes, it was, thank you very much! :)

Popular Posts