THE GOOD NEWS AND THE BAD NEWS

Well, the good news is that I do not have to have surgery on my knee. There is no meniscal tear.

There, however, is apparently very little lining left around the cartilage in my knee. Due to the lack of good lining, at 36 years of age, way too young, according to Dr. S., I've got arthritis.

My body is staging a coupe ... it hates me.

My parents pointed out to me last night, when I called to tell them, that things could be worse. I could be dealing with the fact that I've just been told I have cancer. They're right, of course. I should be happy that all I have to deal with is arthritis, but at 36?!?!

I'm getting ready to begin a massive search of homeopathic remedies for arthritis. It's not going to slow me down!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad to hear you're not headed to the OR! About 3 years ago I was diagnosed with pre-arthritis in my knee. An aleeve a day can do wonders when it's acting up.

~Denise

Popular Posts