CAN IT BE THIS CLOSE?

So, according to the countdown I currently have on my white board at school, we've got seven more days until Christmas! Can it be this close? Wasn't it just last week you all were celebrating Thanksgiving while I was bowing down to the porcelain god? Gotta love a little food poisoning ...

There are only two more days of school until Christmas break. That, I know, is coming to me! I deserve every single bit of this break! My kids have been C.R.A.Z.Y., but I remind myself every single day that they are so excited they don't know how to handle themselves. Being crazy is their only outlet, and oh yeah, I was pretty insane when I was that age too.

Today, we head to Gattitown for a little rewards party ... I've got my Excedrin migraine conveniently packed in my pocket, and I've got a bottle of Spiced Apple Wine waiting for me when I get home. I'm good!

Happy Holidays one and all!

Comments

Popular Posts