COSMIC FORCES OF NATURE ARE AGAINST ME

It's as if some cosmic force has it in for me ... if I believed in such things, which I don't. But anyway, supposing I did, I would believe that some fate-like force has heard my haughty declaration and has decided to screw with my head.

What haughty declaration is that, you might ask?

Well, the one in which I said, "I will not allow my schedule to stress me out!"

Yeah ... that one. The same one that came and bit me in my hind end this afternoon, after I very nicely plotted out what I was going to accomplish immediately following my hour long meeting ... the same meeting that actually took almost two hours ... the very same meeting where people discussed things that weren't germane to the purpose of said meeting in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think, sometimes, cocktails should be served at meetings ... strong ones. It would make my life a whole lot easier ... or at the very least, it would deaden the pain.

Note to self ... next time make sure to bring a sharpened pencil ... I will need it to poke my eyes out with ...





Comments

Popular Posts